A hydra is a snake right? So basically Nick fury is trying to get hydra off the helicarrier right? Does that mean he’s trying to get those motherfucking snakes off his motherfucking plane?
#I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE#THAT IT HAS BEEN NEARLY TWO MONTHS#AND THIS IS THE FIRST FUCKING TIME I’VE SEEN ANYONE MAKE THIS JOKE#FOR THE LOVE OF GOD#I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S BEEN TWO MONTHS AND *I* DIDN’T MAKE THIS JOKE#I’M DISAPPOINTED IN ALL OF US#cap 2 (x)
what did chris evans see to make him make this face
Time you got out of the house, John.
Nothing spoilery; it’s just Sherlock being Benedict
Steve’s first shield was neither the shield he had before he saved the 107th, nor was it the vibranium shield we’ve all become accustomed to.
Steve’s first shield was Bucky.
SHU T U P SHUT UP SHUT UP
You have to let the dragon know you are a friend.
- Aries: The determined, optimistic and hot-headed protagonist.
- Taurus: The big brother "sempai" protective sidekick.
- Gemini: The laid-back comic relief pervert.
- Cancer: The stoic, cold character with a tragic romantic history.
- Leo: The boastful, egocentric antagonist with dramatic entrances/exits.
- Virgo: The nervous, obsessive-compulsive character who looks great in glasses.
- Libra: The single guy caught in a harem anime.
- Scorpio: The outwardly playful companion with a secret, sinister agenda revealed in a dark plot twist.
- Sagittarius: The loud-mouthed idiot from Osaka.
- Capricorn: The intense kendo team captain.
- Aquarius: The popular, yet emotionally detached school idol.
- Pisces: The mysterious and shy character with psychic/telepathic abilities.
i hope you fall in love with someone who makes you question why you ever thought you would be better off alone
i hate this fucking website